General Admission Rules
1. Escape @ Science Centre (E.S.C.) rooms are recommended for ages 13 and above, and recommended group size of 4. Each session can take up to 8 persons. The rooms will require a minimum of 2 (Shangri-La and Museum of Humankind) or 3 (Dr. X). You will not be able to purchase tickets quantity lower than the minimum numbers.
2. Each child aged 4 to 12 must have a valid ticket and accompanied by a paying adult (of at least 18 years old). Children aged 3 and below will not be granted entry.
3. It is mandatory to complete an indemnity form which will be administered digitally upon your arrival. For children aged 12 and below, the accompanying paying adult(s) of at least 18 years old has to complete the form on their behalf.
4. If you want to play exclusively with less than 8 pax, we recommend that you book out all the slots for the session. Otherwise, other groups may be able to join your group in the session.
5. For your own safety, please wear covered flat shoes for all our rooms. We do not recommend wearing skirts or heels as there are some physical elements in our rooms.
6. Please arrive at least 15 mins before the start time of your session. If you are late (within 20 mins of your start time), your session may be cut short. If you are later than 20 mins, your session may be forfeited. No refund will be given in such cases.
Entry into E.S.C.
As the Science Centre will be open from 10am - 5pm only, you can make your way to E.S.C. for your booked session via the main entrance as long as it is before 5pm. After 5pm, please enter via the Annexe drop-off point.
Entry will only be valid for the date booked.
I’m Interested! How do I make a booking?
Please purchase your tickets through www.gevme.com/escsg
Can I make group bookings?
Yes! You can also make multiple group bookings on the ticketing website.
Something cropped up and I can’t make it for my slot. Can I cancel or reschedule it?
Drop us an email at email@example.com.
One of my friends can’t make it! Can I get a refund?
Our tickets purchased are non-refundable.
What are your opening hours?
Thur - Sun & Public Holidays: 10am - 10pm
Mon - Wed (Gazetted School Holidays): 10am - 5pm
Where are you located in the Science Centre?
We are located in the Annexe.
To access the Annexe after the Centre has closed, please use the side entrance at the Annexe instead of the main entrance.
What is the duration of 1 game?
Each game runs for a duration of 60 minutes.
Can I bring my mobile phone into the escape rooms?
Mobile phones will not be permitted inside the rooms except inside Museum of Humankind.
Will the rooms be cold? What is the recommended attire?
If you are not used to a cold environment, we recommend putting on a sweater or jacket.
Are the escape rooms scary?
While our motive is not to induce fear into our guests but to give an exhilarating experience, Dr. X has mild horror elements and may not be suitable for faint-hearted guests.
What if I don’t know how to solve the challenges?
There are communication devices which you can use to request for assistance, but we highly recommend that you try your best to solve the challenges for an optimal experience.
Are pets allowed into E.S.C.?
Pets are not allowed.
Are the escape rooms wheelchair accessible?
Due to the nature of the gameplay, our rooms are not designed to be wheelchair accessible.
Are lockers provided? How much does it cost?
Lockers are provided for free for all our guests to keep their belongings safe.
Can I organise a private/corporate event at E.S.C.?
Yes! You can definitely organise a private/corporate event here.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.